Ugrás tartalomra

Üdvözlünk a Bikemag Fórumon!
Fórumunk bejegyzéseit regisztráció nélkül is olvashatod, ha hozzá kívánsz szólni a fórumhoz, kérjük regisztrálj!
Jelentkezz be Regisztrálj
Kép

Biker from sweden

- - - - -

• Lépj be és szólj hozzá
2 hozzászólás a témában

gorgo

gorgo

törzsvendég

• fórumtag
  • 649 hozzászólás
Well, the area of Enying is not the finest place in HUngary for an enjoyable ride, but since Enying is theoritically the middle of the country you can easily reach wonderful areas where you can enjoy yourself. For instance there is the North coast of the Lake Balaton. Through the axis Balatonfüred-Pécsely-Tapolca you can ride mainly relaxed routes among vineyards and nice hills - if you are in HUngary don't miss that even with car or on foot! If you go a bit furher there is the Bakony where you can find more advanced trails, but I've been a long time ago there, so I can not tell you more about it.
The other possibility to travel to Pécs. You can use the hungarian railways ( the nearest station from Lajoskomarom is in Simontonya), it is cheap even if you travel with bike, but on the other hand the services are a bit poorish. So, arriving to Pécs you can find real mountains with a height around 400-600m. There are really good rocky and steep trails with a lot of descending fun.
For first look these are my suggestions, but if you have questions, feel free to ask !
fanatiX mtbc

bloke

bloke

fórumfüggõ

• fórumtag
  • 4.821 hozzászólás
Somaface, I'm not a mountainbiker, so I can't help you in your query, but judging by that video, you must be a fairly competent rider, and I don't think you would find more demanding trails than that in that part of the country.

Somaface

Somaface

újonc

• fórumtag
  • 1 hozzászólás
Hi guys!
I am a fellow cyclist from Sweden and Im planning a trip to Hungary this summer to visit some relatives in Lajoskomarom pretty close to Enying. I am also planning to bring the bike and try out the Hungarian trails. Im not really sure what to expect but it would be nice to try the trails and see more of the countryside. From past experience I have found that it is good to ask the locals for advice. My skills are intermediate as a biker but so you guys get a better picture of what kind of trails I am use to I have attached this short video from my local trails here in Stockholm.

http://www.vimeo.com/2067505

Btw, I hope that I posted this in the right section of the forum because my Hungarian reading sucks big-time.
/A